Professional Film Crew of Western Australia presents the Award for Outstanding Service to the Industry
Each year at the Annual General Meeting held in December the outgoing committee will select a recipient for the Annual Award for Outstanding Service to the Industry.
This Award is a mark of respect and acknowledgement from PFCWA to a member of the film and television community who through their work has made an outstanding contribution to the industry.
Nominations for the Award
Financial members of PFCWA can make a nomination.
Nominations for the Annual Award can be submitted to committee throughout the year and a chosen recipient would be decided on by a vote at the final committee meeting prior to the AGM. A nomination for the Award must be accompanied with an endorsement from the nominator, and a short bio of the nominee outlining their service to the Industry.
The Recipient – Criteria
The Annual Award Criteria for selection of the nominees would follow the guidelines below:
- The recipient is a Western Australian who has made a contribution to the film and television industry in WA and is held in esteem by their crew peers.
- An individual who through their work ethic, diligence and service to the industry has inspired others.
- An individual who through their work has made a difference to the lives of others they have worked with.
- An Individual who has contributed to the increased standards of the film and television industry for the benefit of all.
- This individual could include a WA film and TV crew pioneer, crew individual, a producer, an actor, a director, a screenwriter etc.
2021 Herbert Pinter
2020 Jane Sullivan
2019 John Fairhead
2018 Tim Winton
2017 Mike Montague
2016 Perry Sandow
2015 Susi Rigg
2014 Vikki Barr
2013 Dixie Betts
To make your nomination email the committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.